I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the established in current legislation,( hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Laws that this policy incorporates privacy
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council , of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by the that the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD) are approved.
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected inen:
Email de contact:< / p>
Personal Data Record
Compliant of the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by, through the forms extended in its pages, they will be incorporated and treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fills out, or to attend a request or query of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the treatment of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights :
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User consent after completely transparent information on the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for purposes determined, explicit and legitimate.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly those necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date .
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept In such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that your security and confidentiality are guaranteed.
- Proactive responsibility principle: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are fulfilled.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that is treated inare only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The base legal for the processing of personal data is consent.undertakes to seek express consent and verifiable of the User for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory due to that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to be they use personal data
The data personal data are collected and managed bywith The purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills in or to attend a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Site Web.
In the the moment in which the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Data retention periods personal
The data personal will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their treatment and, in any case, only during the following period:, or until the User requests its deletion.
In the moment in which the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the established in articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their data lawfully personal by. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Privacy and data security personal
undertakes to adopt technical and organizational measures necessary, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or processed by another form, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However , becausecannot guarantee the unenforceability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a personal data security breach occurs that is likely to involves a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The data Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person in charge of the treatment, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the treatment of personal data
The User you have overand you can therefore , exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether is treating or not your personal data and, if so, obtaining information about your specific personal data and the treatment that has made or carries out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right to erasure (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Opposition right: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease their processing by .
- Right not to be not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
So , the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-“, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is allowed, it will be taIt is also necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which it is wants to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address :
Links to third party websites
The Site Web can include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party web pages other than, and therefore are not operated by . The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the control authority
In case If the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).